See below for our career opportunities. To apply email your CV & covering letter to email@example.com - always include the job reference’
Office Administrator Assistant
Sweet Tooth Delivery is recruiting an experienced office admin. Working in the companies Bakery HQ in Seaham Grange industrial estate.
You will work among a team involved in Marketing, Financials & Company operations assisting in admin duties in the mentioned areas.
Par time hours, working Monday -- Friday 8am-12pm - 20 hours per week
£15,000 prorata (£7895 per annum)
Duties to include
- Answering low volume of calls - forwarding messages to the correct departments
- Greeting guests in reception on occasions
- General office duties, keeping tidy & stock updates on stationary / hardware
- The task of inputting, filing and managing the data that is stored within the office system
- Processing contacts from third party individuals for the MD & Area manager
- Ensure that documents, reports ad presentations are set up prior to any meetings
- Process emails and letters that are received in correspondent to the MD & Area Manager
- Printing of monthly documents for all Sweet Tooth Store's & Bakery operation - ensuring arrival at correct sites on time each month
- Reconciliation of weekly invoices for the company accountant
- Collation of Bakery timesheets for monthly payroll
- using a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and database
You will need to show evidence of the following skills and personal qualities:
- excellent organisational and time management skills;
- good IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages;
- the capacity to prioritise tasks and work under pressure;
- ability to liaise well with others;
- strong oral and written communication skills;
- ability to work on your own initiative;
- attention to detail;
- problem-solving skills
Experience of working in an office is essential, particularly in a related industry.
Sweet Tooth Delivery is a fast growing company with scope for fast career progression for the right candidate. Areas of progression to include Office management, Marketing assistants, Marketing management & Operations
Apply with your CV & tell us why you would love to work for Sweet Tooth – firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date Monday 19th September - Unfortunately we can only contact successful applicants.
Start Date from 5th October 2016